Using the ARI

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/012/f/8/miranda_using_the_ari_by_fedefrasis-d370j38.jpg
I wanted to make an ARI pose since I first played Heavy Rain

Using the futuristic cerberus-updated version of the ARI (Added Reality Interface) FBI agents had since 2011, Miranda investigates a body that turned up on the merry-go-round of a human colony’s playground.

The local detective just contemplates her work, even in the future cops don’t like when someone else gets dispatched to work their precinct.

I really like the little GUI thing.

The pose and setting is shit, but the ARI GUI editing is very nice.

Thanks since that was the important thing. I even edited a little blue glow above her eyes, like the one the ARI emmits when Norman uses it

Fine, I’ll elaborate.

I really do like the ARI stuff. Very nice. I know you got it out of screenshots, but it’s difficult to isolate it.
The most frustrating thing is the camera angle. If you hold right click while moving the mouse in and out, you can eliminate the fisheye effect. You should try it, it really does make the scene feel more cinematic. Hot naked body; I’m alright with that. I don’t particularly like the map. It is probably not your fault since it’s very bland, but I don’t know. You could have added a bench or something. Who knows. Not a big deal. I don’t understand the green tint. The game had a slight tint/glow, but I don’t think it was as large in area. It looks a little strange. Model choice is something else I don’t like. Samus and Miranda is a strange combination. That’s the problem with using custom models in any screenshot by anybody, since they’re not just people; they can be recognized by the game they come from. Not a big deal, maybe you just wanted to test their big breasts. I’m way, way over-analyzing things. Only thing I think you should take from this is the camera angle and the green tint, everything else is my opinion but your “creativity”.

Truth is, those were the only available models I had since i had formatted the pc and I wans’t going to use the Hl2 citizens. I’m going to try to hold right click and see what comes up

Reinstall gmod, and the first thing you do is get nude fakefactory models?

That’s when you go out looking for appropriate models for your picture instead of half assing the job and using completely inappropriate models.

The choice of map and characters is horrible.

Blame me for having backed up those :slight_smile:

Why did you have them in the first place?

Exactly!

Becouse i’m a perv, DUH!

A perv with no real sense of accurate human anatomy clearly.

Needs blur and a more interesting setting to really fit into this section, and chesty I don’t see how any of the posing is even related to Anatomy.

The models are, because Fakefactory seems never to have seen a real naked woman in his entire life. Those models give me fucking nightmares.

Yeah but, have you ever seen a naked woman in real life?

I’m going to insult one of this forum section’s most important members for no fucking reason!

Shut it you ingrate, he was merely pointing out the very obvious fact that the FF nude models suck shit smoothie. Those models quality is on par with the quality of your posts.

You’re an idiot. Rossmum is an intelligent and mature person who has participated in mature discussions, something you’ve obviously never done, as proven by your randomly rude post.

There’s nothing to really blatantly criticize as far as the models go, picking on someone for model choice isn’t a very fair argument when there isn’t anything at fault, and exaggerating just adds to it. I’ll admit the mix and match aspect is bad but criticizing fake factory when he isn’t using the gorilla faced or sharpened-to-hell- ‘highres’ versions just seems very; very uncalled for, feel free to point out the hypocrisy in my posts but never assume someone is an idiot just because their tastes and opinions differ.