[USWEST] Noob Friendly -ActiveAdmins-sleepers-HalfCraft-DoorshareSoon!-

BOUND Gaming Rust Server! BRAND NEW SERVER!! Server Based in Seattle!

Server information
Server IP: 50.23.129.114:28515
Admins: ClumsyPenguin, Hate
Voice: 100 Slot Mumble Server
Beginner Friendly: Yes (I will always be available for advice and questions!)
Active Admins!
Non-abusive admins

Features(MORE TBA!)
** Features(MORE TBA!)
-Sleepers
-1/2 Craft
-PvP
-Random Free item events
-AirdropMinPlayers@ 10(will increase with more people)
-Doorshare (add on 1/17/2014)
-Oxide
-Economy!(Buy Sell Trade with in game money)
-DoorShare (Share doors with your friends!)
-Groups! (group up with your friends)
-Group Chat (Talk Privately to people in your group)
-Adminhelp command (Private Help from admins)
-Starter kits /kit (starterSPECIAL 250 Wood Planks and more to get you started!) (hatchet spawns metal hatchet)
-Chat History
-Player list
-Thinking about doing special cmds for regulars and donors not sure just yet awaiting feedback.
-adding questng system for rewards!(work in progress still buggy)
-Free Stuff to get you started!

Other notes
I (ClumsyPenguin) Want to give you the best server experience possible. I will listen to you and accept advice to make the server better.
I will not allow hacking of any kind and will take serious action.
Looking forward to see more people on the server and if you need to reach me my SteamID is “[BOUND] ClumsyPenguin”
http://cache.multiplayuk.com/b/1-2457962-560x95-13353-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

[editline]17th January 2014[/editline]

If you Have any questions do not hesitate to ask :smiley:

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not four" - postal))

I recetly hopped on this server at random; I was wandering around clueless after just getting the game and ClumsyPenguin took time to help me out and really get me started. He showed me a lot of the basics and controls while taking me around the groups main area on the server. It’s rare to hop somewhere at random and find a place worth staying right off the bat, but I guess I just got super lucky because this server seems perfect! Definitely recommend checking it out.

Thanks man its awesome to have you and i hope you stay :smiley: plenty of resources because of the new server get ahead of everyone else :smiley: let me know if you have anyother questions

BUMP!

Made two awesome cabins so far. Liking the server so I plan on staying a while. =)

Bump!

[editline]18th January 2014[/editline]

Going to start a new rule after a certain amount of new players join i will send out airdrops 5-10 at a time all depends COME CHECK US OUT!! :smiley:

This server is pretty great. They gave me a ton of stuff to get started and taught me some things I didn’t know about the game. Also the now have decided to have a airdrop event for every new person that joins the server, pretty awesome if you think about it.

And the admins are super chill and very helpful

THANKS MAN i hope you keep coming back and enjoying the server!!