|USWest| Rust++New Server! FriendlyAdmins|PVP|Airdrop|CheatPunch|Sleep|50 Craft/50% Dura/TONS of custom commands

Hi everyone! I just started my rust server yesterday morning! I wanted to make my own because the one that I played on was very good, but it lacked administration. You couldn’t lay foundations, so you had to go to an existing one and place it there which was almost impossible to find!

SERVER IP & PORT : [173.199.86.149:28016]
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.86.149:28016/

Well, I took it upon my self to create my own Rust server with a Magma/Rust++ mod! Currently the server has:

No player-made structures/objects and no players. This means that the server is completely fresh and that you can build wherever you want with security until players start joining!

Sleepers, 1/2 Craft, Tons of Custom Commands, Airdrops, 1/2 craft, 2x Durability, Noob Friendly, CheatPunch, startings kits, door share, etc.

You can also E-Mail the current Admins to have anything fixed! I have a Rusty server RCON Admin Tool that I will be able to access from ANYWHERE via Remote Connection to fix at anytime that I’m not sleeping.

I rarely play on the server, there is NO ADMIN ABUSE whatsoever. I am the only Admin so far.

Here are ALL the custom commands.
/help** (Shows commands)

/history (Shows chat history, last 10 messages)

**/players **(Shows online players)

/location (Shows the coordinates of the player. X,Y,Z)

/ping (shows latency between client and server)

/starter (gives a starter kit)

/about (shows server mod version)

/rules (shows server rules)

/motd (shows the message of the day)

/friends (shows your friends list)

/addfriend playername (adds a player to your friends list)
/unfriend playername** (removes a friend)
/share playername** (shares your doors with a player)

/unshare playername (unshares your doors with a player)

/pm “playername” “message” (private messages a player. MUST BE USED IN QUOTES)

/r message here (quick reply to last PM)

/email (gives you the email of the Server Administrator)

**/tpa **(shows the usage of teleporting to players)

**/home **(shows the usage of teleporting to your home)

/suicide (commits suicide on your character)

/staff (shows you current Administrators in the server)

/destroy (allows you to destroy your OWN structure/object with 1 hit)

/clock (displays server time and game time on player login)

There is DEFINITELY room to become an Admin if you just are active, nice, trustworthy, and if you help me get people on the server!

If there is anything like you feel I missed or need to add just let me know!

Thank you and I hope to see you in the server!!!

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.86.149:28016/b_560_95_1.png

Is the server offline? Won’t let me connect to the server.

Do you know how? It is not offline! Type in net.connect 173.199.86.149:28016

I have no idea why it’s offline, It’s saying in the console “FacePunch Connector Authtimeout”.

I think something is wrong with Steam. I can’t even connect to their website or login through the Steam Client. Facepunch.com is also REALLY laggy for me even though I’m on FB and Youtube and watching streams with no problem at all…

[editline]13th March 2014[/editline]

I can’t even go in Steam to check it out…

I’m on the exact same things i think Facepunch is receiving some networking issues maybe hoping it’s sorted soon.

Yeah, it’s getting a bit better now but I can’t connect to Steam for some reason.

I’m having the same problem, Hoping Steam finds a solution to this problem as soon as possible.

I think Steam’s servers are down :O.

I think so too. I can connect to their website pretty quickly now, but the client is still telling me it’s offline.

I’m on the Server so I think the servers are back up and running I maybe wrong but lets just see if it works for you.

Bump join the server guys, Fresh server so come on now and Start gathering resources for a head start!

Fresh server! Any suggestions are welcome!!!

Made some changes!

Bump! Join up guys! I’m trying to get some people! And please suggest things!

FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN GET SOME ADDITIONAL ITEMS! The more people you guys get in the server, the more rewards you get!

I am willing to reward people in game for joining/recruiting more players! I’m willing to even reward people in cash!