uTime hours not displaying on custom scoreboard?

Hi there. I recently installed a new scoreboard addon onto my server but im trying to get the hours to display on the scoreboard. ATM i have managed to get it to find the utime index BUT the value is in seconds for some strange reason and not in hours. Is there anything i can add to the line of code ive used to round the numbers into hours?

{ name = "Hours", 		size = 0.125,	liveUpdate = true, 	fetch = function( ply ) return ply:GetUTimeTotalTime() end }

Heres an image of what it looks like atm :

http://s13.postimg.org/o23eg4mev/capture.png

I have around 678 hours so is there anyway to round this value up?

Thanks

How about division? Crowd gasps
Also math.Round plz, my eyes hurt

Aw shiet, ive tried this

(math.Round(Player:GetUTimeTotalTime()/3600, 0)

but errors appear such as “omg you put a ( in this line and a . in that line”

You didn’t close the parenthesis is why…

Aaa nope nothing :frowning:

{ name = "Hours", 		size = 0.125,	liveUpdate = true, 	fetch = function( ply ) return ply:(math.Round(Player:GetUTimeTotalTime()/3600, 0)) end }

[ERROR] addons/bleur_scoreboard/lua/autorun/bleur_scoreboard.lua:89: '<name>' expected near '('

Really dude?
ply:math.Round(
not ply:(math.Round

Just a tiny… TINY attention to details is all you need

The script is a paid one and i cannot paste the entire code, only for now i can paste snipets of the code, also line 89 is that specific code i just pasted:

{ name = "Hours", 		size = 0.125,	liveUpdate = true, 	fetch = function( ply ) return ply:(math.Round(Player:GetUTimeTotalTime()/3600, 0)) end }

: line 89

(pls Niandra no ban pls, i didnt show the entire code of the addon, forgive :worried: )

The error im getting, its saying that there is a ( in the line of code meaning im putting in symbols im not meant to I think

return math.Round(ply:GetUTimeTotalTime()/3600) end }

{ name = "Hours", 		size = 0.125,	liveUpdate = true, 	fetch = function( ply ) return math.Round(ply:GetUTimeTotalTime()/3600, 0) end }

You had some locals wrong (Player didn’t exist) etc.

fuck ninja’d

You are simply the best <3