UWA- Ultimate Warfare Addon

Okay, so people who love an addon called SCars, know that there is a BF3 and BF2 vehicles, and also there is an addon called Customizable Weaponry, so you can ad optics,laser, bipod and etc. and there are A LOT OF WEAPONS, maybe 40! and there are 2 great modes, one is an FLIR/Nightvision script and air vehicles. and i thought we could make a one huge pack, but changed a bit, so authors of these modes can help us and give us permission to do this, i have preety good knowledge of Blender3D, so any models that we might need, would be on my.

This one huge pack, would be called a UWA- Ulttimate Warfare Addon, sounds great right?we would hhave a one big Battlefield styled game, BUT we need more, we need map where we could use all of this, it should be a preety big map, it should be as big as sourc engine can handle, but not too complicated (lags, and game crash…), This maps could be used in multiplayer on UWA servers, which of course would other people create to enjoy this addon :))), we would need to add some of the destructable environment (not a big deal, there is a one mp with house which is fully destructable.) smaller maps would have more D.E. (Close quarter combat maps), if like my idea, and want to share your idea feel free to write, and any help would be verry useful…