After searching thoroughly for a decent V-22 Osprey model, I concluded that none existed. In various threads it has been recommended to wait for the Black Mesa: Source model, which I currently believe may not be released for some time.
Google Sketchup V22 rendered in Kerkythea
Below you will find the .skp (google sketchup) file and .3ds (3DS Max) files for the V-22 Ospray.
The following is a list of my requirements:
Baked lighting for the models Note: Reason - Enhanced model appearance in-game
UV Mapped in .VTF format with .VMT files. Note: I will be converting the .vtf files into tga’s and then back for texturing. I only wish for the VTF files to be pre-prepared with either wireframes or color-coded for a basic starting layout.
Models compiled for prop_dynamic applications. Not Static.
Models scaled for player height and entry.
Appropriate collision mesh (Not Bounding Box). Note: Collision mesh must allow player to enter aircraft and be able to walk around freely.
Specifications for UV Mapping:
- Body of aircraft, glass, engines, and propellors as seperate .vtf’s and .vmt’s
New Download Links:
Google Sketchup V22 Osprey (.skp) - 9.14 MB - Link
3DS Max V22 Osprey (.3ds) files:
- V22 Body (.3ds) - 7.6 MB - Link
- V22 Left Engine (.3ds) - 103.88 KB - Link
- V22 Right Engine (.3ds) - 103.88 KB - Link
- V22 Propellor (.3ds) - 114.72 KB - Link
- V22 Ramp (.3ds) - 33.94 KB - Link
- Blender V22 Osprey (.blend) files:
- V22 Body (.blend) - 21.81 MB - Link
- V22 Left Engine (.blend) - 557.11 KB - Link
- V22 Right Engine (.blend) - 557.11 KB - Link
- V22 Propellor (.blend) - 590.53 KB - Link
- V22 Ramp (.blend) - 367.24 KB - Link
***If any additional information is required, please let me know.
Thank you for your time.