VAC Banned for no reason (inb4 post removed, I'm no damn cheater)

I’m not even good at Rust. People kill me all the time and say things like: “Dude, are you seriously THAT stupid?”, a question which can’t be answered with anything other than “Yes.” I’m no wizard with a computer, either. I probably couldn’t cheat to save my life.

My friend has been nagging me to post here for a while since I was mysteriously banned one day. I’ve avoided it after reading about all the other cases that seem to end without a happy ending. VAC false positives are rare, they say, but I doubt they’re
impossible. But, we both know for certain that I would never cheat, and have never cheated either, so if there is a way I can appeal this unfair ban, I may as well give it a shot. If there’s some evidence floating out there that I have been banned for some
legitimate reason, I sure would like to see it, for closure if not anything else. Otherwise, I guess this will just have to be another one of those things I can do nothing about.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out with his.

post a link to your steam profile URL

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater, didn't read the rules sticky. why are you even asking us about a steam ban to begin with?" - postal))

it’s refreshing to see someone appeal who isn’t all ‘GIBE UNBAN NAO PLOX HALP!!!’. Take note, Rust kiddies: this is how you appeal a ban.