Vac Banned

Which is funny because there’s an mpgh account with the same name.

[editline]31st January 2014[/editline]

Australia too. You may not have used it on Rust but you have hacked before on other games.

Also, here’s a link to your profile

I Have an mpgh account
Its name is Call911Now

I have many games too but it doesnt prove that I cheat (I only cheat on non-steam games like Emulators)

Which is funny because I can’t find it for the life of me. Also nice job admitting to hacks.

Emulators Soz but yeah i cheat on pokemon Training is hard

[editline]31st January 2014[/editline]

Mpgh Has Skins I use Skins Not hacks

when is pressing UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT and spamming A hard?
why would u make a MPGH account for skins and pokemon hacks?
Make your own skin its better.

I Use Skins on games i play Just becasue some looks are stupid, I was implying i use cheats on Pokemon
as a joke

It just looks like you trying to make your mind clean of something ‘bad’ you did.

Anyway, VAC bans hardly are false positive, the rare ones Valve admitted they did something about it. Also, I don’t remember seeing any recent false positive confirmed by Valve, so it’s still hard to believe in you.

edit:

Considering you were hacked, it’s weird for me that the hacker didn’t change your account’s password. But again, as someone already said, it’s your fault if your computer, account or email was insecure. Valve’s got nothing to do with this.

Doesnt matter if you used hacks, if your dog was playing on your account and got banned. Facepunch has ZERO control of vac bans and they cant do anything to help or answer any of your questions. You will have to go directly to valve support.

Okay well since you were not a dick nob about it im just gonna have to take the fact that Valva fucked up :frowning: And i guess il find a new game

May I ask, when did you go on a holiday?

I’d guess he must have got home today/yesterday (If his story’s true, I’d guess not~) , as he was banned today. So I guess he hacked. On top of that:

• Steam doesn’t send emails for someone accessing your account from somewhere else. It’ll only say that someone attempted to if you have SteamGuard on
  • The only way for someone to get into your account with SteamGuard on is to access your email account
  • His Steam account was named “Motion” earlier, but for some reason it changed back to Call911Now
  • VAC only bans for injected/modified .dll files [sp]caused by hacks[/sp]

VAC is not perfect.

You were banned for using speedhacks and superjumping on my server.
I also gave your id to multiple servers to ban you for hacking.

You got what you deserved.

I like these kind of threads.
The OP tries to convince everyone reading he didnt hack and tries to make up lies for evidence from the attackers
Oh its so fun watching this keep going longer

You played Divekick on January 29th.

Garry’s Mod on January 26th.

But you got back from a week’s holiday today.

Cool.

with steam guard it’s virtually impossible to even get your account phished even if you post your actual password online

themess1969
[sp]435b2w45gfn[/sp]

no one can get into my account

[sp]Especially since I didn’t actually post my password, but that’s not the point[/sp]

there is no longer an excuse for someone else to be on your account. Unless somehow they know your email (and honestly, that would be gullible of you, AND EVEN EVEN most FREE email sites TEXT YOU)

if steam guard was off, that’s still no excuse. This isn’t rocket surgery, this is basic account security that has been made far easier to do since a decade ago when, where if you get phished, that’s it, you’re fucked.

Your account could be worth thousands of dollars, it’s not valve fault you can’t secure it properly.

even more so with a google authenticator on your email

to get into your account you would need access to your phone

No, it isn’t. However, 99.999% of the time it works perfectly and in almost all threads where someone complains there was a VAC ban, they have an account on a site that hosts Rust cheats and hacks.

Funny thing is he’s ingame now [sp]on the main menu[/sp] :v: