vampire gamemode

hey guys i was wondering if u lot could make a gamemode/map or whatever to make daytime and nighttime levels and theres 2 factions

the vampires:
have to hunt out the humans at nighttime and yet have to hide during sunlight otherwise they start loosing health they have a bite weapon witch can suck health out of the there victim and the “master vampire” gets to be able to turn into a bat or crow or some kind of bird

the humans:
have an arsenal of weaponry but only start off with crowbars and must find the rest in houses/alleyways/on the floor the humans have to ether survive a full night of vampires (the vampires would get unlimited spawns) or hunt down the vampires in the daytime while hiding from them at night the leader of the humans the “slayer” starts off with a shotgun and flashlight but is slower due to the fact he can see more with the flashlight

weapons:

vampires:
bite
shapeshift (for the master vampire)

humans:
crowbar
pistol
revolver
smg
shotgun (for slayer)
crossbow
flares or flash nades (to get vampires out of camping)

a map idea would be somthing with a sewer or an undergroun (downtown) but also has streets and houses for the humans to hide in

constructive criticism welcomed

if Ur interested please add me on steam
steam name : nime3

p.s if u guys do make this ill use it on my server sinse i have like 5-6 gmod servers

Woah, Woah woah woah Wait a second here…
There’s a bloody request section in gamemodes?
Lack of capitals makes my head hurt :saddowns:

No nime, no

Kids these days with their sparkling vampires.

Edit
You’ve already made a thread about the same thing
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=20228188#post20228188

But he posted it where it should be. In the request subforum.

Yeah but vampires are gay…

lol is all I can say

“Don’t forget… Everyone who doesn’t to go to war, is gay”
:downs: