Vaxigeon, Serious Roleplay Community.

Go to the other thread, if an administrator can delete this thread, that would be cool

Sorry but no, Bowlin I know you for the massive minge and racist you really are so I’m not interested in a zombie roleplay your apart of, due to bad past experiences.

You should be more informative about the server, and rather than providing that little comic thing of yours you should explain the storyline in simple and short terms.

Edit

Wow Steven who ever you are, seriously this community looks pretty good; god don’t come around here unless you have something better to say… Oh and nice forums Vaxigeon!

Its criticism, deal with it.

You signed up just to post, I’m not attacking the community or anything, I’m only posting my opinion yet here you are trying to tell me to leave this thread, freedom of speech man. :patriot:

[editline]29th January 2011[/editline]

Seeing as though Bowlin and Mitch (Who seem to be two community supervisors here) are in charge, I have lost hope since I’ve had to personally ban them from servers I’ve administrated on due to their ways and exploitations of the gamemodes we’ve been using. Until you prove you guys have changed (If its possible) I don’t think the server will last long, thats my opinion.

Edit

Edit.

Edit

Edit.

Steam group members mean absolute shit. Take a look at GMod.biz, they have 11k~ members. How many people do you see in their servers? 0.

[editline]30th January 2011[/editline]

Steam group members mean absolute shit. Take a look at GMod.biz, they have 11k~ members. How many people do you see in their servers? 0.

Edit

Funny, seeing as this is only text.

We don’t have to be interested in a server to be able to give C&C

Edit

Maybe because I’m actually well known (In some parts) and have obviously plenty of ties and trustworthy recommendations? :v:

I’m giving you my C&C. Obviously you can benefit from what I’m saying by proving me wrong about yourself now too.

Edit.

You don’t have to rate yourself :v: and if you think this is going to have a good run, by all means make it happen. I’m here so you know what other facepunchers are looking for as well so good luck. I don’t personally support you but yeah, go for whatever your looking to achieve.

Edit.

E-drama, e-drama everywhere.
The only thing that caught my attention in all of this waasss…

I’ll agree with you on Soret. He can’t maintain his communities, because he is simply not a good leader, even his community members has stated this. I’m not getting into details on Soret, but quite frankly Steven, you have no idea who Lappy is. He has owned two HL2RP communities, both running custom scripts, that worked out well. He didn’t fail to maintain any of them, rumors and e-drama got in the way, and people started accusing him for things. People like stingswraith or w/e his name is got pissed at LappyRP because they got banned for minging, and other people got mad at Next-Gen Roleplay because they had personal vendettas against Lappy. NG lasted for quite some time, and it was closed down because Lappy got tired of people accusing him and his community of things they didn’t even do (such as DDoSing servers). To my knowledge, NG is to this day the best HL2RP community I’ve been in, because they weren’t elitists. You could actually have fun on there.

Good day to you, sir.