Vehicle/NPC Spawning Problem

Hey, I’ve been trying to enable the spawning of npc’s and vehicles for admins on garry’s mod. I have edited the lines:

– adminnpcs - Whether or not NPCs should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
GM.Config.adminnpcs = 2
– adminsents - Whether or not SENTs should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
GM.Config.adminsents = 2
– adminvehicles - Whether or not vehicles should be admin only. 0 = everyone, 1 = admin or higher, 2 = superadmin or higher, 3 = rcon only
GM.Config.adminvehicles = 2

and have changed them to 2 for superadmin or higher and even 1 for admin but nothing has seemed to work. I then save and restart my server and try to spawn them in. I am superadmin and some errors occur.

NPC’s Error: The spawning of Non-Player Characters (NPC’s) has been disabled! Please see the DarkRP settings.

Vehicles Error: The spawning of vehicles has been disabled! Please see the DarkRP settings.

If you could help me out on this I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Again, don’t get me wrong but you should post stuff like this in here: https://facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

set all numbers 2 to 1

Are you doing this in the darkrp modification master? I have had the same problem and have fixed it by editing settings.lua and changing admin vehicles to 2 - this has worked for me.