Vehicle Script causing high CPU usage and server tickrate 2/66

After hours upon hours upon hours of searching why and disabling every little piece of code until I found the reason, I find it only occurs when these two lines of code are enabled.

[lua]function BoughtVehicle( ply, vehicle )
local VehicleQuery = NULL
local Vehicle = NULL
if vehicle == “airboat” then
VehicleQuery = VehicleDB:query(“INSERT INTO Vehicles VALUES (‘airboat’, '”… ply:SteamID() …"’) “)
local Vehicle = “airboat”
elseif vehicle == “jeep” then
VehicleQuery = VehicleDB:query(“INSERT INTO Vehicles VALUES (‘jeep’, '”… ply:SteamID() …”’) ")
local Vehicle = “jeep”
end

VehicleQuery:start()

end

function GetVehicles( ply )
GetVehicleQuery = VehicleDB:query(“SELECT Vehicles FROM Vehicles WHERE SteamID=’”… ply:SteamID() …"’ ;")

GetVehicleQuery:start()

GetVehicleQuery.onSuccess = function()
local airboat = GetVehicleQuery:getData()

if airboat[1] == nil then
	return false;
end

local airboats = airboat[1].Vehicles
	if airboats == "airboat" then
		ply:Give("airboat_keys")
	elseif airboats == "jeep" then
		ply:Give("jeep_keys")
	end	
end

end[/lua]

I have absolutely no clue what is causing this, BoughtVehicle is only called when a Vehicle is purchased, and GetVehicles is only called on InitialSpawn. I don’t see how this can cause high CPU usage like it does, but I’m 2000% positive this is the code that causes it. Seems dumb, looks perfect to me, but perhaps you guys can find something.