Vehicles maybe?

I haven’t played the game yet, but from what I’ve seen so far, you already won my heart. But I just can’t imagine a post apocalyptic world infested with bandits, without makeshift motorized vehicles; cars without their doors, pickup trucks with their trunk ripped off, vehicles that bandits use to find and intimidate their victims. Just imagine an organized band of bandits scouting the land with a pickup truck. You could make it so that you have to fix up a car to use it, and for that you’ll need to scout for car parts, that you could find on other abandoned cars, or loot them at some radiated areas, but make it so that the parts are very rare to come across. You could also add a gas system too, making it way too expensive to drive a vehilce, so that people use them only on special occasions. Obviously in a post-apocalyptic world, you can steal anything you like, so you can make it so that you need to jump start a vehicle to use it, but it can take a bit of time to start it up if you’re stealing it; like 2-3 minutes. These are just ideas to try to inspire you guys, but I get it if you don’t want to put too many things in the game, because it could also make some computers lag a bit. But I think it would be an addition that most players would love.

There already are vehicles, they are not accessible to the average rust player.

Oh…I feel stupid now… Thanks for the info.