vertex/checksum error, no solutions found.

(had to repost because I was unable to edit anything whatsoever on the original post.) For about the past 3 weeks, I’ve had the error “Error Vertex File for ‘weapons/w_mach_m249para.mdl’ checksum -767271107 should be 1410067903”. I’ve been unable to find a fix, I’ve tried many solutions (such as re-installing CS:S/Gmod, the error cleanse workshop mod, backing up the files and restoring and so on.) I feel I should also note, that I’m 100% certain it has to do with the huge (though, I’m sure you could guess) as it is invisible when not equipped. Any thoughts or solutions would be greatly appreciated, as it spams the hell out of my console and drops me to about 10 fps whenever a huge is on the map.

Disable your addons, delete your models/ and download/models/ folders, and make sure CS:S is mounted.

tried it. Dunno how to tell if CS:S is mounted or not though, I would assume it is though since everything else works fine.

edit:Tried disabling addons again, could’ve sworn I had already unsubbed from all weapon-related addons, apparently something like… [TSP] Machine Guns from BOOM was causing it, no errors so far at the very least. Apologies for the issues, after about 2 hours of making sure, it does appear to be fixed.