[Very important] Cannot load an old model fully with advanced duplicater

I created a model of a pulse-jet engine i have been designing for my dt as level around 4 months ago, i haven’t been able to purchase fraps to record my model in all its glory with moving reed valves, etc.

Anyway when i tried to load it up today i got this error http://img291.imageshack.us/i/problemrn.png/

I am really worried that i have lost literally hours of precision work and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this loading bug, If you require more info such as the errors that appear in the console i can supply anything, even the file from advanced dupe if need be.

Judging by the quality of the rendered props, i’m assuming there has been some updates since i last edited my model, i’m not quite sure what the problem with loading it is as the game produces a perfect hologram of the model before failing to load, as seen in image.

Well, according to the error, your missing that specific prop.

[editline]9th March 2011[/editline]

If that’s PHX you may want to consider trying to see if there’s a newer version out?

It is nearly 100% made from phx, the thing is i havent changed anything on my gmod since i made this so wouldn’t updating props and changing things cause this kind of error in the first place?

P.s The way you’ve posted that makes it seem like phx isn’t used anymore o.o

Its still used :stuck_out_tongue:

And Tbh, i really dont know if it would, the only thing i can tell you is that your missing some kind of prop/model/etc.

Thats all i can tell you, sorry :frowning:

PHX is now packaged with Garry’s Mod.

Hmm i have read new gmod has a noob version of phx, less textures etc. this has cause me a problem mid way through remaking my model… THERE IS NO CHROME TEXTURE T____T anyone know where i can download it? also anyreason why some of my spawned phx props spawn invible, such as the original metal plates and building props…???

Just get a good ol’ SVN version of PHX3. I run one in tandem with Gmod’s version and it causes no problems.