Very low FPS

I’ve recently been having some problems with running and playing Rust. I usually get an average amount of FPS on other games despite the fact that my graphics card is kinda old

My PC Specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.45 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Operating System: Windows 10 - 64 Bit
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
Storage Space: 801 GB free of 1.81 TB

Yes, I understand that my graphics card isn’t the best but I should not be receiving 10 to 15 FPS on a game like Rust.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks!

Considering the recommended GPU is a GTX 980 you really can’t hope for much when it comes to fps on older hardware, even my 980 goes down to 20 fps some updates

Thats an insane recommended GPU

Rust store page on steam listed next to minimum specs

Yeah I saw, thanks

people been asking for better fps for ages they dont no why the game is running so bad we just have to wait for the game to get fixed coz game is poorly optimized 2 patches back servers have been emptying coz of random crashes and because of disconnected: steam auth:k_eauthsessionresponsevacchecktimedout 100s of people been getting this its a shame its a good game but its broke for alot of people

If you guys just buy a good computer you wouldn’t have to worry about it, the sooner the better

GT 630 so weakness!

GTX650Ti 30-40fps.

Thanks for the help everyone. I can see how bad my GPU is xD. Anyway, I’ve rung a few people up and browsed around on the Internet and have now a GTX 980 compatible with my PC. Even though it was pretty expensive, I think it’s worth it.

Thank you :smile:

Nice, although you probably could have gotten away with a 750Ti, 950 or a 960…
I guess this one should last you awhile at least :slight_smile: