Very Odd Model problem

http://www.img-share.net/thumbnail/86gm_tropics_v3b0002.jpg

On certain distance betwen me and some npcs/players got problem like on the picture above. Don’t know if specs could help but:
Processor - AMD Sempron 3000
AMD Radeon 2600XT agp version , newest drivers, problem doesnt appear in other games.

Heh, this is kinda funny, I had the exact same issue years ago, and didn’t think anybody else was having it.

Quick question, does it happen on Orange Box games like Portal and TF2, but not on non-OB games? Because for me it only affected games running on that engine.

Anyways, what worked for me was getting a new graphics card. I don’t know what was wrong with the first one, but after a while it started artifacting.

So, what I would do if I were you is check your computer, and make sure any dust isn’t getting in there, and any fans you may have are working correctly. If that doesn’t work, try getting a new graphics card. I know it’s not as easy as it sounds money wise, but as far as I know, it’s the only working solution.

getting new card would probably involve changing whole computer because as I wrote before it has AGP x8 interface not pci, so it’s the worst scenario. Portal works fine i think. i will check it.

It doesn’t affect game play too much, does it? If not, just try to ignore it. My 9800 has weird material glitches. I either ignore it, or minimize and restore Garry’s Mod. I doubt it is the same case, but you know what I’m saying.

yea that doesnt affect gameplay, i was seeking the way to get rid of it anyway .