Very strange error with the my private gmod server.

Ok so I started using the steamCMD utility to get my gmod server up to date and that works great, but when I start the server with my batch file without any custom content in the server the srcds console window will close about 5 minutes after the server is started. The console window logs absolutely nothing when it closes. It also sometimes deletes my batch file that starts the server and srcds.exe out of the server directory. I have to validate the files again with SteamCMD to get the files back. This happens with no custom content installed and when custom content is installed. I have tried both ways. I am 100% positive that the files are up to date. I also have done a fresh install about 6 or 7 times still having the same problem. I am starting to think it might be a permission error, but I just don’t know anymore.

Here is my startup parameters.

@echo off
cd D:\GMODSERVER
echo Starting game server.
echo Beginning “Garry’s Mod”
srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map rp_downtown_v4c_v2 +maxplayers 25 -ip 192.168.1.76 +clientport 27015 +gamemode “DarkRP” -tickrate 70
echo “Garry’s Mod” has now started.
echo It is recommended that you start Server Crash Recovery aswell.

Commands ran on SteamCMD:

login anonymous
force_install_dir D:\GMODSERVER
app_update 4020 validate

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have been working with these servers for a long time and never have I had a problem this serious. Hopefully it’s a simple fix, but for now i’m asking the facepunch community. Help will be appreciated.

Thank you

(User was banned for this post ("undescriptive thread title" - Gran PC))