Video tutorials

Any ideas as to things I could make tutorials of that people have problems with?

I’ll make a list here

• Advanced Ballsocket
  • Right click axis & Ballsocket/axis linedraw
  • Various other types of suspension
  • Weight tool & welding
    what else?

[editline]05:49AM[/editline]

i can do ACF stuff as well. don’t ask about how to E2 or anything, i’m not so good with that.

how do eye maek an roap?

i don’t mean super basic things, I mean tricks and uses of special things.

alternative power to cars other than thruster in the ass? :v:

…that doesn’t make it spin out of control

ennnnh. people know how to use the wheel tool.

how about a wheel slave and master?

Make some plane tutorial. I don’t mean jet fighter, I mean like biplane shit. do it do it do it do it.

eeeeeh fuck it I already know how to. Make a troll tutorial. (Ask mamba for expert help on subject.)

Fin tooool!..please

make a tutorial on how you make your cars and buggies so perfect

Jet / plane and heli would be lovely.

You should do another tutorial for Precision Alignment, it has more uses to it than just mirroring props. :colbert:

but mirroring props is pretty damn useful :v:

I never understood what the variables for the elastic constraint really did and what were good values for different uses. vOv

Plane/jet control surfaces with or without fin tool would be handy

how do i maek wire truster?

A tutorial on stuff that the tools can do, that not eveyone knows.

i like this idea

Parenting correctly to make a vehicle, i just started using the tool actually and it fails epicly when i try to attach wheels, no matter what order i do things in

How to layer your acf shit properly.
I’ve done alot of acf tanks but only a few of them has good armor.
I’ve mostely experimented with having thick props on the outside and thin props on the inside. Everything at highest possible angle and shit.

[editline]08:27PM[/editline]

You could just record while building a tank, mech, car, whatever. Just make sure the mouse is visible on the video.

Building an acf tank for me usually takes a initial 3-4 hours of design and basic systems and then about 2 days to a week of armor testing and rigorous testing before it’s finished (if i’m happy with it.)