Virus, alert! Virus, alert!

WARNING! DO NOT GO TO 74.63.230.184:27015 (In this case [GMT]Gmod Tower 2) AS IT IS A FAKE SERVER AND ALSO A VIRUS.
EFFECT: DENYS USE OF GOING TO OTHER SERVER!

Good to know, best stay away then.

Kinda reminds me of that Weird Al song from a while back, though.

Who would be dumb enough to join ‘‘GMod Tower 2’’ running sandbox on flatgrass?

Heh…

That one?

Also thanks for the warning.

Top 4 servers on the top of the list are fake Wow there is more damn people…

AAAAHHH Scary gman scared the crap out of me.

I don’t recall joining that server ever, but it found it’s way into my server browser history. Was that IP running something else before this?

I sadly just got invited by Overv, who I of course trust, and by that got infected. Now waiting for report about infected files, everyone who got a Steam Message from me is notified.

You got invited by overv to a infected server?
:wtc:?

The virus renames you on Steam and sends a message to all Steam Friends that are currently online with Steam://connect/…

As it looks there are no files inside the gmod folder manipulated or added by the virus.

Heh…Heh…Ermm… ^_^"
Well, it’s easy to remove, just delete “lld.dll.lld” from your garrysmod/garrysmod folder.

It’s not a “virus” because it doesn’t spread through your computer. Basically, I just made (edited chrisaster’s plugin with notepad++) it so it messages your friends, and you can’t leave.

Before it was hosting this, it was hosting Sunrise - Outer Edge, neo.

For some reason I havent got the DLL, did I leave to fast?

It’s possible a download filter blocked it.

???

Hey Jagger I found a use for your server.

function _R.Player:Kick()
     self:SendLua("LocalPlayer():ConCommand(\"connect 74.63.230.184:27015
\")")
end

My minges wont come back now :v:

Go ahead.

[editline]04:00PM[/editline]

Alright Chris. I don’t take other people’s work. How’s this;

Chrisaster made the plugin, I edited it in notepad++

[editline]04:17PM[/editline]

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22876444

yeah I went there recently and it changed my profile name to “Love Life” (I changed it back)but that’s it. You cant leave but you can ctrl alt delete and use task manager to close gmod

If it keeps you there… than that means there must be something it wants you to have to sit through while you are trapped.
Is it the GMAN Lua “virus”?

Is Weegie in Gmod?