Vortigaunt attack animations = crash?!

When I was playing on an Underdone server, I was always crashing. I didn’t know why at first, but my only clue was that when I tried to attack a vortigaunt, I would crash out as soon as its attack animation occured.

I tested this theory in singleplayer, spawned a vortigaunt and a zombie, crashed as soon as the vortigaunt lifted his arms to attack.

I don’t really know how to post crash logs, if you need them please tell me how.

it may this reason: vortigaunts shoot beams right? they rarely melee so maybe the beam is too much to handle on you’r comp at once the voltigaunt first kinda half spins its hands and then shoots an green electric looking beam.
so my teorhy is that you try to lower settings if that doesnt work get a better computer im out peace.

Thanks for the response, but in Gmod 12 I can handle vortigaunts completely fine, I will try to lower the settings though.

Nope, that didn’t work.

Unable to replicate, mine works fine, check your addons. Try running hl2 maybe if you have it? Other than that I’m not really sure, because like I said, I don’t have this problem

Checked addons, don’t have any, ran hl2, didn’t work.

I have no idea how to fix this, but I am not the only one with this problem (http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1226277)

^ I’m getting this problem aswell, wiped my addons, still nothing. I’ll tell you if I find a solution.

^Bump. Any news?