Vphysics Errors at Server boot w/css mounted

So I’ve been experiencing these errors from day 1 of creating a ttt server. I initially assumed that they were related to having improperly mounted cstrike but I checked the mountdepots.txt and mount.cfg carefully to make sure that everything there is dandy. I also made sure that the directory that it points to is correct. After a lot of searching, I was led to believe that I needed either hl2 and/or ep2 to also be mounted so I went ahead and did so but nonetheless, these errors still come when some maps are loaded.

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_buildings/buildingskybox_002a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_buildings/buildingskybox_002a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_deciduous_card_01_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_deciduous_card_01_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/cattails.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/cattails.mdl)

When the console isn’t inundated at initial load with the above, these disgusting creatures take their place instead.

Should I be concerned about these errors or are these just a product of a wrinkly old game with gastrointestinal problems? I have been experiencing some occasional instability so I’m trying narrow it down and clean things up as much as I can.

It’s nothing, you can just ignore them.

They mean that the map tried to use a model as a static prop WITH COLLISIONS, but the model doesn’t have a collision mesh/collision model.

That’s what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for responding man.