I seem to be having trouble with my texture in gmod. I wrote a small script in garrysmod to render a .vtf silk icon on screen as a sprite.
I took the original .png of the silk icon and converted it into a .vtf using a gimp plugin because .png format was giving me trouble.
Here is my code in the cl_init.lua for a swep I’m coding.
cam.Start3D(EyePos(), EyeAngles()) render.SetMaterial(Material("icon16/arrow_down")) render.DrawSprite(Vector(500, 0, 50), 16, 16, Color(255,255,255,255)) cam.End3D()
hook.Add(“PostDrawOpaqueRenderables”, “DrawShit”, DrawDisplay)[/LUA]
Here are some screenshots demonstrating the error I’m talking about:
Here is the original silk icon I was trying to use: