WAC Aircraft for DarkRP.

Hello, I own a DarkRP, and I like to use WAC Aircraft, but what is odd about this addon, is that the vehicles are entities. This is a problem in DarkRP, I cant have a dealer, and user’s cannot remove it when it crashes. So in the end, I have alot of crashed airplanes all over the server, and admins have to manually delete them. (I have a pilot class that can spawn via f4 menu). So my question is, is there a way to make it when the pilot class goes to spawn another one (After crashing the first one) It automatically deletes the previous one? Or have a dealer, that does the same thing? Unfortunately I could not find a way to make my custom car dealer accept entities…Only vehicles. Thank you :slight_smile:

The fact that you are trying to use WAC for DarkRP which uses maps that aren’t fit for flying vehicles which will reach the other side of the map within seconds baffles me on why you would try to have it in the first place.

Yeah basically as said above. WAC is designed for large open areas and will not work in most RP maps. Though, if you really must for whatever reason, use undo.Create so that the player can undo them or something.

rp_headattackcity_v1. Really guys. Just because you don’t know, don’t use lame excuses to not answer.

[editline]30th January 2014[/editline]

I will try that, thank you :slight_smile:

Does it work for gm_functional_flatgrass?
I tried once, error all the time