WAC Aircraft not working on Mac

I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE FORUMS ARE FOR ONLY GMOD ITSELF, NOT THE ADDONS! I THOUGHT SOMEONE ON HERE COULD HELP!

My friend is playing Garry’s Mod on a Mac with the latest version available. We have tried both BETA’s and normal releases of Garry’s Mod to see if WAC would work. The problem is with the community packs i think. He’ll start up a game and it’ll say WAC NOT INSTALLED. This means you do not have the original base mod (WAC Aircraft). What’s wierd though is that he DOES have it installed. Also, before that, in the top left corner of the screen before the map or server is done loading, it’ll say that various WAC Community packs are creating errors. We will try to see if uninstalling all of the community packs works or not. We don’t think it’s a conflicting mod because the workshop has it set up to where incompatable mods don’t appear. We have the exact same mods so we can play on his private server and I have no problems.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help us. He has raged and given up on Garry’s Mod because his favorite addons are not working. I’ve tried explaining to him that Macs are not built for gaming as well as PC’s, but he’s as stubborn as a mule and keeps coming back with, “IT HAS MORE RAM AND BETTER GRAPHICS THAN YOUR’S!!” so getting a PC for him wont go well.

Please help me fix his game because as sad as it is, I’m bored of Minecraft and that’s all he plays now. :\

I CAN’T LIVE WITH THIS BOREDOM!! (I’ve built everything my wonderful brain with all of it’s brain juices and squishy cells can think of [I’ve been playing since 1.2.5 came out])
:suicide:

In the past Macs weren’t that good for games solely for the lack of games developed for them, plus there wasn’t a big enough market of people on Macs to develop the games to work especially for Macs. However today the Mac is great for gaming, and the issue is more to do with general bugs in the OSX and Linux version’s of Garry’s Mod.

The best thing you can do it get him to install Windows in bootcamp on his Mac