WAC Aircraft?

I just got the WAC aircraft addon that comes with all those realistic helicopters and the plane, and when I load up a map to try it, in the console it says

[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_ah1z_viper\shared.lua:7] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_base\shared.lua:7] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_blackhawk_uh60\shared.lua:7] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_hebullet\shared.lua:5] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_littlebird_ah6\shared.lua:7] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_littlebird_mh6\shared.lua:7] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_mi28_havoc\shared.lua:6] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_hc_sylph_ahx1\shared.lua:6] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)
[addons\wac aircraft\lua\entities\wac_pl_c172\shared.lua:6] attempt to index global 'WAC' (a nil value)

The toybox versions of the helicopters work fine, but the plane is not in the toybox sadly. Any way to make the addon version work? I got it with the SVN, but it still doesn’t work.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to install the “WAC Base” from the SVN.