" WAHHH WHY ME "

Do you even understand how VAC works? It doesn’t ban you because you used a command in game, it doesn’t ban you because you glitched, it doesn’t ban you because you got teleported by the admin.

I feel it’s better explained by Steam itself.

Any third-party modification to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban.

This includes modifications to a game’s core executable files and dynamic link libraries.

Don’t want to get banned anymore? Stop injecting shit into rust.exe

Then why did you make a thread?

Do you not see these 2 bit morons speaking broken English making threads about being wrongly vac-banned?

Good idea to start your post with teaching us…
But of course any cheater would say what you say.

What? I’m making this thread for people who got vac-banned to see. They claim to have been wrongly vac-banned, when the only way to get vac-banned is for you to modify the game in anyway.

I think he made this thread cause it seems VAC has done another wave of bans and we’re seeing a new set of “Yo why i b banned dawg i not be cheatin” and "VAC made a mistake by banning me "threads

Then why did you make a thread?

Exactly, this is a reply to all those morons making “Yo why i b banned dawg i not be cheatin” threads.

This is not how replying works.

Unless Valve or Facepunch is saying there was a VAC problem due the update nobody will believe
what you say.
So stop it. You’re just going to risc a ban because of lying if there was no issue.

Holy smokes man, I’m on the other side of the spectrum, I’m not a cheater. This thread is directed to those idiots claiming to have been wrongly vac-banned, I try to do something decent and my two sacks always HAVE to been rode on.

[editline]20th January 2014[/editline]

VAC has always been operated this way, it scans your game for any modifications or configurations to your game. Whether it be a DLL injection or an external hack. Get off my fuckin’ case FUCK.

Great, you figured out that finally.

Just let them post their “Wrongly banned by VAC” threads

It only gives a good laugh and humiliates the user for trying to create a cover story.

It’s not like we can unban them anyway.