Want a group or..

A new server or something. My friends on steam don’t play much anymore and I play too often. Would prefer a mature group (18+) since I’m getting up there in game years (29). I’ve logged 200 hours but lone wolfing isn’t as fun as working as a group, especially on high pop servers. Let me know!

Please and thanks!

Hey Man , I’ve been wanting to team with someone for some time now , if you want to team up with me add me on steam , vMotion1 , im from the uk
and if you cant Find me i can Add you ? pm your steam name :slight_smile:
i have 196 hours on my other account and 66 on my new account

Steam name?

My Steam is ColdArmy

We are looking for members to join a friendly group of 8 people. We mostly live in Asia - All speak English and are americans. If you would like to join us - hit me up on steam at wapigeon and or skype at wapigeon as well.

[editline]10th March 2014[/editline]

Do you wanna join our group of 8 people! We all speak english fluently, 5 members are from australia and 3 from China and 1 from Saudi Arabia who will soon join our group! If you are interested - add me on steam at wapigeon or skype at wapigeon! We have multiple houses and are ready to raid if needed!

[editline]10th March 2014[/editline]

Do you wanna join our group of 8 people! We all speak english fluently, 5 members are from australia and 3 from China and 1 from Saudi Arabia who will soon join our group! If you are interested - add me on steam at wapigeon or skype at wapigeon! We have multiple houses and are ready to raid if needed!

Official servers or community?