Wanting to stream rust

Hello Garry and everyone else. i am a streamer and i watch summit and artemis play rust all day. this game looks like it has great potential and i would love to give it a try. i get around 15 people in my stream normally and i would love to provide some nice gameplay of this game to my stream to anticipate them on wanting to play the game. i have seen if there are any extra keys from a lot of people and they say they do not have anymore. i would love to get my hands on this game and broadcast and get feedback from my stream and post it on the forums to help the developers build the game to dominate dayz standalone. i have hope in this game and i believe that with streamers help and positive feedback this game can dominate dayz standalone.

i hope you can do something to get me a key so i can furthermore help this game.
please help me garry. i am also a huge fan of garrys mod and play it alot :smiley:
-rustallday

(User was banned for this post ("Crap begging thread/didn't read the sticky" - postal))

I don’t think so you get key…

i forgot to mention if any people have any keys that they can give i can reward with steam cash and steam games

Why does nobody read the sticky? http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1283939