War Machine Iron Man skin replacement

Hey Guys, So Far My War Machine Reskin For Iron Man.

[img_thumb]http://www.deviantart.com/download/148875748/IRON_MAN_WAR_MACHINE_RESKIN_by_VenomousBeetle.jpg[/img_thumb]

so far it has had trouble, it only works if you replace the original skin.

i need your help in getting that fixed as a seperate add on, so people can have iron man and war machine seperate.

pls either give me the finished file or the solution. heres the file link.

YOU WILL BE CREDITED!!

Pls Help ;_;

hex it

my first idea to, but uh… i had trouble figuring out exactly what the definition of hexing is, and how it works.

i have a program called VTFedit, and it had a option that had the word hex in it, but was unsure what it would do, and if it would do it right.

recommend me some progs? :smiley:

Hexing tutorial.

why thanks im looking at one right now :slight_smile:

alright new problem:

after 6 trys, i finally got it to work properly, the model anyways, now its the skin thats the problem

what i mean is it shows out as a purple and black checker, which means theres a texture error…

[editline]05:53AM[/editline]

ive seen hex tutorials before, but it just seemed like a lot of work.

Did you make a VMF (or is it VMT for materials?) for the texture?

VMT is the text file the gives the game the needed info about the actual VMF :eng101:

im to confused. when i made this thread id actually hoped someone would fix it and email it to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Because we have your email :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I think I fixed everything. I’m on my laptop right now, so I can’t try it out right now, but where can I send you the file?

the email is in the info and readme of my file.

alright, thanks for the help thisismyusername, it didnt fix the problem at hand, but i did do investigating in the console, and this is our problem:

MDLCache: Failed load of .VVD data for ironmanwm.mdl

:smiley: