warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error. When map change/server quit.

I have set up on Ubuntu 12.04 ‘Precise Pangolin’ Server amd64 with Garry’s Mod source server. The problem is that on map change or quit or killserver, the server seems to segmentation fault and throw the error message in the title.

Start command:

Until server is shut down, every message is fine. But then, this happens:

/tmp/dumps/crash_20120728125250_1.dmp is empty. 0 bytes. There is a binary file created next to start_gmod.sh named core with a filesize of 172 MiB (183 959 552 bytes) and debug.log which’s contents are as follows:

This error happens over various gamemodes and various maps, so it seems it’s not a localized error towards a gamemode. I have TF2 and CS:S installed next to the server, but running alone (withtout those contents) lets the error to happen too. Anyone knowing a way to make it fixed?

You might want to send the crash dump to garry… Also, Try installing HL1 and HL2. That could fix it as well.

The problem with it as I said is that

I have rolled back to 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot as a mere month ago, it was working on Oneiric. I will see what I can do to further address this issue to tighten the possible error list.

Edit:
Now this happens.