[Warning: SHITPOST] Need someone to donate 1,20 dollars to start a HL2:RP Server

I need someone to donate 1,20 dollars to start a HL2:RP Server. I alredy have got the rest of the money, but I haven’t got enough becouse of that dollar. So If you feel good, have a spare dollar, or just like helping, PM me and we’ll talk.

Special Gift:
– The good, fantastic, hyper-awesome person that donates me 1.20 dollars will get operator status. (That doesen’t give right to abuse/break rules)

OR

• Build Flags, Instant In-Game CP/Vort apps, right to an OTA character if good enough roleplayer and 5000 tokens for one of your chars

You choose.

at least you recognized this as a shitpost

That’s becouse It’s an huge random shitpost nobody cares about probably, but still worth a try. There’s good persons out there.

Get of your ass and go mow your neighbours grass to earn some money. If you can’t earn yourself a dollar 20 there’s something wrong with you.

The problem Is I need “virtual” money, not real money. I dont have a bank account., so I can’t put “the money from real life into my computer” That’s the biggest problem.

Who doesn’t have a bank account? Ask your parents for an investment and tell em you’ll pay them back.

Believe me, I can’t. My life is hard. My father doesen’t like people using his bank account for “Stupid things” (buying on internet)

This can’t be real. I do not know why you would need 1,200 for a HL2RP server when there is an over saturation of those servers at the moment. it should cost $30 max. I don’t know what you are doing with the rest of that money.

1. For 1,200 someone could start their own server rather than get “Operator” on yours. This is just crazy.

I think you are wrong with the forum post. It’s not 1,200 dollars; it’s one dollar and 20 cents.

[editline]11th July 2013[/editline]

Changed to a dot. I hope that helps

You should save your money, there is no space in the garrysmod community for any more roleplay.

I want to becouse I’m that crazy. Now can you please stop saying my idea is stupid and I’m a fail please? You make me feel bad.

If you don’t want to help me, at least don’t make me sad.

You will be sad and you will realise your idea is stupid a month down the line when the only person to have gone on is yourself and you figure out everyone was right and it is a waste of time. If you wanna make a server you need a full time capable coder and if you have that you will know not to use hl2:rp or anything rp because not even the developers of the games themselves understand wat a player wants from roleplay. At the same time you need a whole host of people behind you and probably a years worth of funding to make anything like self sustainability behind you.

You will be sad and you will realise your idea is stupid a month down the line when the only person to have gone on is yourself and you figure out everyone was right and it is a waste of time. If you wanna make a server you need a full time capable coder and if you have that you will know not to use hl2:rp or anything rp because not even the developers of the games themselves understand wat a player wants from roleplay. At the same time you need a whole host of people behind you and probably a years worth of funding to make anything like self sustainability behind you.

– I have got a coder, not full time, but will hire one as soon as the server runs. I can do it. The server is not like a rented server, it’s not homehosted, but It’s mine not like rented, so I don’t have to pay each month. Actually, after getting that dollar, the server can be up for weeks, months, years… without wasting money.

I only need a dollar, Come on community, don’t be cruel.

So, for a dollar, you’ll give operator status which means more hard work to whoever “donated” to your server?

Not worth it.

Changed.

Please someone :slight_smile: It’s just one dollar!

I do hope you’re being sarcastic

I’m not :frowning:

Now we know you are… Your life is normal, you expect too much.

If your life is hard to the point you can’t obtain $1.20, the last thing I’d be worried about is running a server.

I expect one dollar. That isn’t much.

Man, I got the rest of the money. It’s just 1.20 it’s getting hard. I ran out of money and only 1.20 left… I have got almost everything ready. PLEASE, PLEASE Someone :slight_smile: