Warning: Unhandled usermessage 'plydied' (TTT gamemode)

Ok, so I’m running a TTT server, and for a while now we’ve been getting the error “Warning: Unhandled usermessage ‘plydied’” In console when people die. It doesn’t happen every time, but regardless of whether the error is printed or not, sometimes things that should be done on player death are not done. For example, pointshop items are sometimes not removed and can be seen on spectator players. (We currently use pointshop2, but this happened before we upgraded as well.) And if the player is using the grapplehook swep we have, the rope for the hook will remain attached to their spectator ghost.

I get the feeling that this is being caused by the “usermessage ‘plydied’” having been changed to something else in one of the recent updates of TTT or GMod, and one of our addons was not updated correctly. If so, I can fix it myself as long as I know what to look for and what to change it to. If that’s not the case then… Anybody got any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Update your TTT and base gamemode.

Hm. I thought I was up to date on everything. I’d rather not have to update again if I don’t absolutely have to, as it messes with all sorts of things on my server that are a pain to set back.

Let’s see… Last update was… July 14th. Longer ago than I thought, has there been an update since then?

I am 99% positive that “plydied” usermessage is from a very old version of TTT.

[editline]6th September 2014[/editline]

You could also try to temporarily get rid of some of addons and see if it resolves the problem.

[editline]6th September 2014[/editline]

Or some of your addons that has on death action acts up.