Watch me map, I create maps.

Here’s a link.

Join in and watch me map, give me suggestions etc.

Nice taste in music. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the music :smiley: and damn your good at mapping

This feels wierd. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s online Magman77

Thanks for today guys, made a lot of progress. Will post a new time when I will be back online tomorrow in the original post.

Progress so far:

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/platform_spawn_050000.jpg

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/platform_spawn_050002.jpg

It was all very epic.

it really was. God that looks awesome. I hope this all evolves into a great build/race map.

Best. Ever.

You are busy all the years, in the celebration of the festival, why not reward yourself? There are comfortable and elegant discount MBT shoes designed by the famous creator. The Christian Louboutin Boots and ugg classic tall are the most excellent. Although these are not enough. Let’s expect the fashion trend of the handbags! The magic glamour of the Christian Louboutin Sandalsand designer handbags maks you more happy! Please come here quickly to choose as you like! We have beautiful Christian Louboutin Slingback, fashionable ugg classic short and ugg boots. We always expect your coming and satisfaction. At last our christian louboutin shoes and discount handbags say “Happy Festival!” to you! We promise we supply you the satisfied price,enough size and style. At the moment of the double happy, please do it soon.

Watch me map? More like watch me :hawaaaafap:

Channel is back online.

I think I may set one up too.

:bandwagon:

I already did. :stuck_out_tongue:

:crying: Offline :crying:

gah. Avatar 3D gave me a headache. the normal one was so much better.

I like watching people map. It actually teaches me quite a bit (I’m not too great at mapping).

P.S. I saw Avatar 3D twice. Remind me not to stay up until 4am and then go see a movie. I almost fell asleep. Today I might see the IMAX one.

I don’t like the obligatory lo-res quality to these feeds. You can barely make out any writing, let alone learn anything.

Also I didn’t think Avatar was that good.

Go online