Weapon Models for Ants

Link to the Ants gamemode forum thread:
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22193150#post22193150

I need some world models for an upcoming gamemode I’m making called ants. So far, I have 3 weapons coded and working well enough to show you a video (see below).

I only require world models for the weapons because the game takes place in a sidescroller perspective. However, If it’s not too much of a hassle, it would be great if I could get some viewmodels as well. I may end up releasing them as a seperate SWEP pack of sorts. But world models are the #1 priority for the gamemode.

[ul]
[li]Acid Pistol - Shoots globs of acid (melons for now) that have the antlion worker spit’s trail and impact effect. I was thinking that it should look like a pistol with a large tube like the demoman’s sticky bomb launcher and a paintball like canister mounted either on top of the gun or below it in front of the trigger. It would probably be textured like a high-tech super soaker of sorts.[/li]
[li]Acid Rifle - Same, but shoots faster. Should have the same art style as the pistol, but elongated and more streamlined.[/li]
[li]Earth Shaker - A very unique weapon. It has a 1 second charge before firing a series of eruptions in front of the player that go in a strait line and have an area damage effect. The best example that I can think of is the energy shockwave attack that the Conduit enemies from inFAMOUS use (http://www.dpadmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/infamous2.jpg). This would likely be very effective due to the game being a sidescroller, because you can’t just sidestep the attack. As for the model, I’m thinking some kind of large futuristic-looking weapon, possibly in the shape of a rocket launcher. However, due to the uniqueness of the weapon, it’s kind of hard to think of a model that would fit it well while still looking cool and fitting the overall theme, so any suggestions would be appreciated immensely.[/li][/ul]

Add me on steam if you’re interested, my name’s simply “shoffing”.