Weapons model request

Hello
I want custom weapons models for my gamemode. I was thinking of futuristic rail gun without a lot of details. If possible I would like several weapons sniper riffle, assault riffle, simple small gun and shotgun.
And if possible, playermodels in the same style as the weapons models.

I found this image that I like (the image is not mine)

Thanks and sorry if my English is a little bad

Nobody ? I’m sad ;(

This is not the best place to ask, this forum is more for porting and bringing models to Gmod.

You would be better going to a dedicated modelling site where you can commission authors to help you.

Also, one day passed, wait atleast a week before expecting an answer.

Ok thank you I will wait more and try to find a dedicated site

I could help you on doing one single model, maybe more, but it depends in what you are asking for. It would be nice if you could post some reference pictures or concepts so we get a better idea. Also scheduling and the time it takes me to make a model are not a garantee, so it could be a matter of a couple days or several weeks even.

I found this image that I like (the image is not mine)

I was thinking of futuristic rail gun (I prefer furturistic style) without a lot of details. The time you take is not a problem for me (at least less than one year). And if possible I would like several weapons types (sniper riffle, assault riffle, simple small gun and shotgun), but if you could do one of each would be already super nice!

(and a playermodel but I don’t want ask too much)

Do you know any dedicated modelling site where I can ask this ?

Nevermind, I gave up