Weird problem w/ failed after 4 retries

okay so, i host a Garrys Mod server on my computer and it was working fine then a Garrys Mod update came out today, I updated the server and updated my game, everything still working fine at this moment.

Then my internet randomly got d/c’d so i restarted my modem.

Now when i have SRCDs open i cannot join ANY servers including the server im hosting which i normally connect to through my internal STATIC IP (192.168.1.105).

I went to canyouseeme.org and my ports are opened fine. Its been working fine well forever and this problem just came about today…

I EVEN went on gametracker.com and added my IP and it can track my server fine, says it online, even shows the map its on…

Ports forwarded for Steam (1200, 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27015, 27020-27039, 27040-27041).

This is my startup config:

C:\SRCDs\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 +sv_defaultgamemode “PERP3” +map “RP_EvoCity_v33x” +maxplayers 20 +ip 192.168.1.110 -port 27015 -tickrate 66 -exec server.cfg -condebug

Solution

Library -> Garrys Mod -> Properties -> Launch Options +clientport 27006

You can leave the IP out by the way, then it will automatically bind it to your local IP and display your public IP at the beginning of the startup. It was probably because the Port was used somehow by your client then. Next time do a simple status when you boot up the srcds. In case the port you gave it is blocked, it will try to use the next higher one.