Weird Problem

Main Problem;

Right so basically I tried to make a Job & Custom shipments for it, however the custom shipments wont appear for the job! The job works fine, it’s just the shipments… what am I doing wrong?

TEAM_VINTAGE = AddExtraTeam( "Vintage Dealer", Color( 255, 100, 60, 255 ), 'models/player/kleiner.mdl', [[to be added]], {}, 'vintage', 1, 200, 0, 1, false )

AddCustomShipment("BAR", "models/weapons/w_bar.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_bar", 23000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("30Cal", "models/weapons/w_30cal.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_30cal", 25000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("C96", "models/weapons/w_c96.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_c96", 20000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("Colt", "models/weapons/w_colt.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_colt", 15000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("K98", "models/weapons/w_k98s.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_k98_scoped", 20000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("STG44", "models/weapons/w_mp44.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_stg44", 27000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("Thompson", "models/weapons/w_thompson.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_thompson", 26500, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("Springfield", "models/weapons/w_spring.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_springfield", 20000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("MG42", "models/weapons/w_mg42bu.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_mg42", 30000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment("MP40", "models/weapons/w_mp40.mdl", "weapon_mad_dod_mp40", 23000, 5, false, 0, false, {TEAM_VINTAGE, TEAM_ADMIN})

This is all to the gamemode “DarkRP” bad the way…

1. How can I remove the default ammo boxes? (Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun)
  2. How can I add my ammo boxes there instead?
  3. How do I rename the category? At the moment it’s named “Weapons” and the rest of my stuff is at “Entities”
  4. How do I add a Category like that?

your TEAM_VINTAGE uses ’ instead of " for the model and the path in which it uses.
use this.
TEAM_VINTAGE = AddExtraTeam(“Vintage”, Color(184,138,0,255), “models/player/models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[Your a Vintage Sell guns
Max = 1
RAID=NO]], {}, “vintage”, 1, 200, 0, false, false)

" ’ and [[ all work.

But the TEAM_ADMIN works, and the shipments wont show up there either.

Edit: Updated, got a few shipment model errors, installed models to server and now I get a bizarre error…

“Could not find shared.lua in cl_(or was it just init.lua)init.lua Line ####”