Weird situation

Hello,
Yesterday I had weird situation. I was playing on some random server and everything was ok. But then, my Garry’s mod went full black-screen. I couldn’t see anything, thought it was graphics card or something. To my surprise, I could alt tab and see everything else in normal way, just gmod had black screen. After some seconds the black screen went from black to “joining server” screen and had information that I got perm banned. I thought it was weird and I decided to write to server admin about it. But sadly, when I asked about the reason of my perm ban he… blocked me. And now here comes my question: could it be somehow an attempt to install keylogger via server plugins or something like this? It’s all weird that administrator blocked me + that black screen, that black screen happened all of sudden.
Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

No, you cannot send data like that through the server

Hmmm. I’ve never seen anything like someone trying to install Keyloggers or anything. It may be the Black Screen was a coincidence. The Perma Ban thing will need to be handled by server staff, obviously. I don’t know of any way to install keyloggers without manually downloading something with a Keylogger inside the download. I’ll do some looking around.

[editline]29th November 2016[/editline]

Seems like he replied before me lol.

Thank God, thought that server staff was up to something and that’s why he blocked me on steam. But now I don’t have to worry about it, thank you for your help once again :slight_smile: