Werewolf? lol

Just noticed this in opening menu… When your watching the shadow it looks animated. Thought it was just shadow bug.

Lol why are there 4 screenshots of basically the same thing xD

This has been debunked… someone who cares more than me will probably link you to the thread that contains the answer and even shows what is casting the shadow if I remember correctly.

It’s a bear model.

Well jeez you coulda put some drama into it.

It’s… a BEAR!!! dun-dun-DUNNNNN! :zoid:

Ah found it. L2Use search function I guess. It is just a bear. Pretty cool though none the less :stuck_out_tongue:

While it does look like a bear, since when do they stand upright, and do their mouths open that large?

Just seemed a bit odd to me. I mean, hell, I’m not for the idea of Werewolves, that’d just be dumb for the game, and I knew from the start that it wasn’t a Zombie, but it’s just odd to have a shadow of a bear, standing upright no less, on the menu.

lol have you ever seen a bear? They are really good at standing upright

I was born and raised in Canada & only moved to Australia a couple of years ago. I know what Bears look like and how they act.

I was referring to them not doing this IN THE GAME

I thought that was obvious, but I guess not.

So I’ll rephrase my last post:
“While it does look like a bear, since when do they stand upright, and do their mouths open that large, in the game?”

I figured that if it was a typical thing for the bears in the game, that they would have made it a common action for the bears you have in the game… yet this is the only instance you see a bear do this in the game, which is only in the menu.