What addon is this called?

I have a picture of what it looks like in game, but im not sure what its called and not sure where to find it to add it to my server.

Basically, when someone joins the server it makes a “BRIINGG” high pitch noise and says something like: [*****Gaming] Smexy Pig has joined the server.
And when they leave it says the same thing but with a lower pitch “BRIINGG”



Anyone have any Idea what its called?

It is a chat tag addon

It is most likely custom since darkrp is a pain in the a**.