what am i doing wrong?... again

function playershouldtakedamage( victim, attacker )
	if attacker:Team() == TEAM_wehrmachtgranadier or attacker:Team() == TEAM_WRECRUIT or attacker:Team() == TEAM_VOLK and victim:Team() == TEAM_wehrmachtgranadier then
		return false
		elseif attacker:Team() == TEAM_wehrmachtgranadier or attacker:Team() == TEAM_WRECRUIT or attacker:Team() == TEAM_VOLK and victim:Team() == TEAM_VOLK then
		return false
		elseif attacker:Team() == TEAM_wehrmachtgranadier or attacker:Team() == TEAM_WRECRUIT or attacker:Team() == TEAM_VOLK and victim:Team() == TEAM_WRECRUIT then
	return false
	else
	return true
	end
	end
hook.Add( "PlayerShouldTakeDamage", "playershouldtakedamage", playershouldtakedamag

sorry for posting this again.

well the problem is that i cant hurt the other teams that is not in this code :/, i have tried everything but it wont work.

//Thanks

Why are you doing all that? Just don’t allow teamkilling by:
[lua]if victim:Team() == attacker:Team() then return false else return true end[/lua]

1 line is all you need.

yes but i have 3 teams that is in 1 team if you get what i mean.

Yeah, the teams are part of one faction. The way you’re doing it will get really annoying if you add more teams to a faction. Try this simple faction thing - a table remembers what faction a team belongs to, and stops you damaging people in the same faction.

[lua]
FACTION_ALLIES = 1
FACTION_AXIS = 2

TeamFactions = {}
TeamFactions[TEAM_WRECRUIT] = FACTION_AXIS
TeamFactions[TEAM_VOLK] = FACTION_AXIS
–add all your teams in that fashion, TeamFactions[whatteam] = whatfaction

local function FactionNoFriendlyFire(victim, attacker)
return TeamFactions[victim:Team()] ~= TeamFactions[attacker:Team()]
end
hook.Add(“PlayerShouldTakeDamage”, “FactionNoFriendlyFire”, FactionNoFriendlyFire)
[/lua]

thanks alot :)! so i just keep add like this ?

TeamFactions[TEAM_VOLK] = FACTION_AXIS
TeamFactions[TEAM_VOLK2] = FACTION_AXIS
TeamFactions[TEAM_VOLK3] = FACTION_AXIS

Exactly.

Normally, you would just bump your own thread and then edit the OP or something, instead of making 3 threads about the same thing.

lmao, true :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed.