What could break hitboxes in a gamemode?

Hi guys, sorry in advance for not being able to post code here, the developer of the addon wont update his work, but won’t allow me to release any of the code.

In the gamemode alien gungame http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246807294&searchtext=gun+game the hitboxes for players have all been lowered a bit. No shots above roughly the chin will register and you won’t even see the players name if you aim at their head.

Heres an album of what I’m talking about with an addon enabled that renders the hitbox (I have tested the addon on ttt and I know it is rendering the hitboxes correctly)

I’ve gone over the code and I can’t find anything that seems to cause this, its not the playermodel since it uses the standard playermodels that ttt and pretty much every other gamemode uses. It isn’t caused by any addons that I use because I’ve replicated the issue on a 100% vanilla server with just gungame installed.

I know its a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this? I’m open to all ideas for things that could intentionally or unintentionally lower the hitbox for every player.

Try looking for functions that mess with the player’s hull - search for “Hull” in the gamemode files.

That fixed it, thank you so much.