What do you think about my first pose? What can I do better for next pose?

What do you think about my first pose?
Would be nice if you could tell me what could be done better!

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/32972321535862593/6C014B3BD044A9E03C962F84071743C33A9BE009/

EDIT:
I fixed graphics…

Maxing out your graphics is a start

I did max out my graphics.

Use SDoF instead of DoF.

Thanks, I will take a look at that.

And try to use a darker map and make sure you have some good shadows from your lights.

Thanks, I will take a look at that too.

Three primary rookie mistakes. Zoom in with the camera (hold right click and move the mouse back & forth). Enable shadows, for some reason you have them disabled - no shadows are cast by the characters by the table. Use Super DoF instead of Dof.

Use higher-quality weapon models and dial in more realistic depth-of-field settings. Props for being open to constructive criticism! :slight_smile:

That’s not maxed out.

Posting from a phone so pardon any mistakes or lack of links.

To begin with, it’s pretty easy to tell IMO that you’ve got a beginning knack for posing. It’s laid out pretty well but there’s definite room for improvement. As mentioned previously, work the camera angle, zoom and composition of the scene a bit. If you moved the robbers set up closer, lowered the camera and zoomed in a bit, you’d have a decent scene composed. Don’t be afraid to make use and play around with lighting and lamps. You can get a scene like this looking spiffy with some lamps and shadows.

Another aspect to take note of is your toys at hand, case being props and maps. Maps aren’t AS important but you can benefit from a bit of a nicer, newer map. Props, guns in thos case, are important. FP’s resident gun porters Bloocobalt and FloaterTWO have made some fantastic weapons for you to use in poses. There are also some other nice ones floating around the web and workshop.

There is also the matter of taking the shot. The best way to capture quality is to first set up Super DOF to work well, and then choose how you’d like to take your screens at their best quality. I reccomend binding a key to devshot_screenshot and using that with SDoF’s 5 second timer.

Hope that helps, and don’t hesitate to ask me for further help.

I see what you mean with the shadows. I didn’t notice they were off… Thanks for pointing that out for me.

[editline]24th September 2014[/editline]

Wow, thank you! I will look at these things next time I do a pose.

Hehe, it’s the only good way forward.

Just wanna make sure.
If your gonna use dynamic shadows. sometimes you need to put “-dxlevel 90” in the launch options.