So in my server, I want a nice hierarchy to keep everything in check and be able to easily manage permissions and stuff like this. This has to be a final decision, I can’t just keep adding groups and stuff later and a bit at a time, I must do it all at once. So give me your opinion on this hierarchy.
Goes from top to bottom. Least important to most important.
- Newbie (newbie) ((What you get when you first join the server.))
- Newbie + (newbieplus) ((Being on the server for 6 hours.))
- Regular (regular) ((Being on the server for 12 hours.))
- Dedicated (dedicated) ((Being on the server for 24 hours.))
- Donator (donator)
- Donator + (donatorplus)
- VIP (vip)
- VIP + (vipplus)
- Respected (respected)
- Trusted (trusted)
- Trial-Op (trialop)
- Operator (operator)
- Head-Op (headop)
- Admin (admin)
- Head-Admin (headadmin)
- Head of Staff (headofstaff)
- Co-Owner (coowner)
- Owner (superadmin)
Keep in mind that I do not change any of the usual ULX groups as to not disturb the system. And is this no way to advertise my server, I just want to get opinions.