What do you want the User Interface to be like?

2 Likes

16 Likes

The design above is definitely my favorite I’ve seen. I think that or something similar would be cool.

2 Likes

I wonder if Garry will recreate it or go with something different on Source 2, I kinda liked it.

3 Likes

I hope he will, I liked this concept.
Or at least anything dark-themed since we won’t be able to customize it…

5 Likes

I like the “Featured” windows, would be nice to have maybe a curated “gamemode/server of the week” to bring attention to small servers that deserve more of a playerbase.
Maybe just an automated “You should try…” window based on the gamemodes you’ve played / the addons you installed.

9 Likes

I definitely vote for the dark theme mentioned above, of course, it is advisable to add addons and save buttons there as well as changelog.

7 Likes

Yeah I agree, the dark theme looks amazing. Super simple, everything is easy too see. I would really like the featured games. Maybe that could be a way for people to find out about new servers that aren’t just some darkrp clone

5 Likes

I like that theme by Damian, though one minor thing is to maybe have something that distinguishes between friends who are playing S&box and other games at a glance without having to read the name of the game. Maybe separate groupings based on if the game is S&box or not?

1 Like

The friends list should really only show people who are currently playing s&box, similar to the one in left 4 dead 2.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t make it btw, I believe it was made by Garry in 2019 and posted somewhere in Discord.

2 Likes

That or it could just say “Playing another game”

1 Like

The UI Damian uploaded is really nice, you should use that one.

1 Like