What does "<the classname of the weapon>", mean when adding weapons to gun dealer on RP

Im trying to add a bunch of snipers i added to my server but in the code it says “<the classname of the weapon>”, and i dont know what that is, But I do know what <the model that the shipment spawns(should be the world model…)>",
So thanks,

It means the name of the weapon entity, like weapon_mp5, or something in that fashion.

where do u find this?

Like in an addon you’ll find a lua folder with a weapons folder. The folders in that weapons folder are the class names for the weapons.

ok dude i just tried that and it didnt work, is it ok if i add you on steam so its easier for us to talk

No, I typo’d. I meant to say the folders in that weapons folder are the class names for the weapons.

So when you download a file from GMod.org its usually in the following format.

<addon_name>/lua/entities/weapons

In there you will find a file and it will be like weapon_sniper or something of the likes, that is the weapon class.

If you still don’t understand post a link of where you had downloaded the material and I will take a glance at it.

Ok i tried it the way you all have been saying, but its still not working :frowning: it might just be me failing at lua but idk. The download link is http://rapidshare.com/files/315710797/kermites_snipers_pack_v1.zip

Can you link me to your steam account please.

i dont know where to get the link to my steam account, but add adamadamthegreat on steam

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL HELP ME

but seriously, it’s just the folder names inside of lua/weapons/

You are getting a lua error somewhere if that isnt working. Can you post them here- look for the yellow and blue lines in your console.

Look, It is like this, Go into your WEAPONS FOLDER.

LOOK FOR THE WEAPON YOU WANT TO ADD

COPY THE FOLDER NAME INTO THAT PLACE

GO KILL SOME JEW