What feature do you want to see in S&box?

It was already done/planned.

3 Likes

Honestly aslong as we get something similar to wiremod, I will be happy.

3 Likes

Well thats one reason why they have been making things from scratch, to not run into people having to own other games for one to run properly.

2 Likes

I think there should be hl1 and hl2 textures, models, and sounds in the game by default

2 Likes

Never going to happen, Garry said he doesn’t want Valve to take a cut like they did with Gmod, also that would mean porting each and every asset from source to source 2, which I don’t see them doing either way unless they make an automatic tool for it.

8 Likes

Why don’t we move on?

2 Likes

i dont wanna see features
i wanna see hl2rp

3 Likes

Well, we’ll need quite a few community made features for that to be accurate.

2 Likes

I think we also need a post, about what kind of tools would you like to have in s&box?

3 Likes

YES PLEASE it would make performance 10x better

2 Likes

Why the hell are you replying to a 2 month old thread just to add nothing to the conversation.

3 Likes

I hope some nature effects in this game for the best experience and performance of the builders.
Like dust (explodes, bullet hit dust, fire smoke etc) flying by actual nature wind, hear it’s wind sound
and also something like Doppler effect on the sound so that make builder’s battleship or something creations seem more awesome and pull up the full experience. and some shockwave effect etc. Each these nature things will make much cool and epic experience for the game.

Agreed, as this provides the potential to beat ALL the Triple A games out there with our own game modes inside S&BOX

1 Like

Yeah, no