What game mode is this called?

I haven’t played gmod In a long time, and I am trying to find an old server I loved to play on. It was basically a ton of obstacle courses, custom maps made specifically for the game. One of the most common maps I remember being called “tetris” or something similar. But it was usually team oriented and had many objectives on some maps. Obtain key card for door, don’t walk over an invisible trap, etc. Please help me find this, it was really fun.

EDIT: The tetris level had ladders, and a floor that blocks would fall through but players would not. The one person who was randomly chosen would drop blocks and try to kill the players before they made it to the end.

Deathrun? I’m not sure, but that’s the most thing I can think of.

Sounds like Zombie Master.

Mini games server? There are no current host but there will be soon.

I think it might have been zombie master, because I remember there being one special person in control of traps and what not. Is that what Zombie master is?

[editline]30th December 2011[/editline]

It’s not zombie master. I looked at the website. I remember that mod though, it was still being created when I used to play.

gamemaster fretta?

its zombie master, a whole separate game (not a mod for gmod)

http://www.zombiemaster.org/

I don’t think it’s zombie master, and it’s not fretta. It is almost like Gamemaster fretta though, but slightly different. The tetris level had ladders, and a floor that blocks would fall through but players would not. The one person who was randomly chosen would drop blocks and try to kill the players before they made it to the end.

[editline]30th December 2011[/editline]

Scratch that, I think you are right Hendo. I think it’s zombie master. I will play it tomorrow and see.

Its deathrun. 100% deathrun.

this is definitely deathrun lol