what guns are these

The two guys with guns I know mp5 and shotgun but from where.

Doesn’t have to be a swep pack you know, can be just a custom model.

Many weapon packs have MP5’s like those and many have a pump action shotgun. So yea GG.

MP5 Standard version with an A3 stock ( retractable ) instead of the A2 ( fixed ) stock. It is the CS:S version of the MP5

Here’s a redacted version of my swep version of it with iron sight positions which may help you if you use the v_ version. c_ requires new sight coords.

if SERVER then 
	AddCSLuaFile( ); 
else
	SWEP.PrintName 			= "HK MP5"

SWEP.ViewModelFOV 		= 72
	SWEP.ViewModelFlip		= true
end

SWEP.Base 				= "acecool_weapon_base";
SWEP.Slot 				= WEAPON_SLOT2;
SWEP.HoldType				= "smg"
SWEP.IdleHoldType 			= "passive"
SWEP.ViewModel 				= "models/weapons/v_smg_mp5.mdl" -- c model should also exist for new hands
SWEP.WorldModel 			= "models/weapons/w_smg_mp5.mdl"

SWEP.Sights = {
	idlesights = { pos = Vector (-6.0287, -5.9819, -1.6684), ang = Angle(-20.049, -47.8242, 16.905) }, 
	ironsights = { pos = Vector (4.7494, -5.114, 2.0), ang = Angle(1.018, -0.0187, 0) } 
};

SWEP.Primary.Sound 			= Sound( "Weapon_MP5Navy.Single" )
SWEP.Primary.SuppressedSound 		= nil

SWEP.FireRatePerMinute 			= 800;
SWEP.Primary.MagazineCapacity 		= 30;
SWEP.Primary.Caliber 			= CALIBER_9X19;
SWEP.WeaponAccessories 			= { WEAPON_IRONSIGHTS }
SWEP.SelectFireModes 			= { WEAPON_FIREMODE_SAFE, WEAPON_FIREMODE_SEMI, WEAPON_FIREMODE_BURST, WEAPON_FIREMODE_AUTO }
SWEP.WeaponClass 			= WEAPON_CLASS_SMG;
SWEP.DeploySpeed 			= 1;

util.Precache( { SWEP.ViewModel, SWEP.WorldModel, SWEP.UnloadedWorldModel, SWEP.MagazineWorldModel, SWEP.Primary.Sound, SWEP.Primary.SuppressedSound } );

The shotgun on the left may be the one that some TTT Maps used… It may be included with Garry’s Mod, the B… Beatrice or something, look in sandbox default weapon menu, I’m pretty sure it is in there.

I remember one of Siminov packs had these guns.

Probably from this swep pack.

That’s what I found too or fa:s shotguns and submachine gun packs